Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Thursday, April 30, 2009

FLU BUG


I am not well. Sick. I haven't been sick for a loooong time. Well over a year. But I am down. It is the flu/cold. I can hardly keep my eye-lids up. Funny thing is I'm not tired enough to sleep and NO fever so far. But I'm so cold I can't get warm even in sweats and blankets, and every square inch of my body aches. My head feels like it's going to explode. I don't think it's the swine flu. Resting, liquids, movie and book time.

It's the couch for me. Darla doesn't leave my side. She knows. She feels it. Thanks, pup.

4 comments:

Berta said...

Ohhhhh, that's the pits! Just take it easy - put your blanket in the dryer and heat it up, same with your sox, robe (whatever) it'll give you an all-over-cozy! I'd go get tested ??? . . . just to be sure.

I'll check on you again soon - keep us updated.

Linda Lu said...

Ugg! I have to agree with Berta, please get tested, especially with all that is going on at your home. You don't need the whole house sick! Stay warm and cozy and get better soon!

Love you!

Lisa Kowallis said...

Oh, my friend. Take care. Drink lots of liquids. Eat lots of chocolate, and call me in the morning :) That is my advice.

Love,
Lisa

Jennifer said...

Hope you get feeling better quickly. Love you!