Shopping for cookie ingredients.
They had a budget of $125.00 for all of it. The cookies and the wrapping.
I helped them calculate how many ingredients they would need to buy for the amount they needed per recipe/batch of cookies. They learned a lot. I learned a lot. Did you know that there are 37 cups of flour in 10 pounds? We did a lot of that kind of figuring.
They went down all the aisles to be sure they had everything they needed.
Christine had also already played 2 lacrosse games that morning.
Checking out.
Cookies, cookies, and MORE cookies.
The girls had an assembly line going on the kitchen table for the wrapping. It went smoothly.
Now they are all ready for tomorrow.
The cute tags.
We are over-dosed on chocolate chip cookies.
I don't think we will be making some any time soon.
They worked from 1-8:30pm on this part of the project.
Then had friends over and played board games.
(Can I borrow some of their energy? I went upstairs and took a bubble bath. I was tired.)
1 comment:
Those girls did a great job! I am sure the dads appreciated it very much!
Post a Comment