Nats works near the Pointe Hilton resort.
It has the most exquisite fountain at the entrance which is right on the corner of the street.
The picture above is what it looks like in the evening and I got it off the internet.
But in the morning with the sun shining on it from the east it is the most brilliant thing I think I've ever seen. The water sparkles like a bajillion diamonds are flowing through it.
John and I sure enjoyed it. He kept jabbering about it each time we drove by.
We had a good day. I loved being with him all day. I worked hard while he was napping. I hated waking him up to go get Nats. He'll adjust in a couple of days.
Natalie took my car and went to the grocery store to do a big shopping and get the fridge and cupboards stocked. By the time she got home and we ate (she makes a great Mostaccioli) it was too late to take John trick or treating. He's 23 months. He won't remember. It didn't feel like Halloween.
One group of high school kids came to their door.
I made them do a 'trick' for me before they could get their candy! Haha!
They thought I was kidding at first. When they realized I was serious they worked together and did a cheer. It was really good. Actions and all. I gave them each double the candy. They deserved it!

No comments:
Post a Comment