
She spent the day putting on a funeral luncheon, (she is the compassionate service leader) for a dear friend in their ward who passed away while they were still in Utah earlier this week. They got home last night and were busy working on it this morning. Then she went to renew her driver's license.
She and my dad went to Kristin's to pick up Mr. Rosie, who was more than delighted to see them after 3 weeks!
My mom is a sweetheart. She is an angel of mercy to so many. She is a hard worker and gets in and gets things done. She loves to cook and bake and craft. She is the heart of her home.
Happy Birthday, Mom.
I love you!
2 comments:
She is awesome that is for sure! I love her too.
Thank you sweetheart. I forgot that it was my birthday as we were so busy putting brother Balsnek's funeral together. Then Lisa called to wish me happy birthday and I said oh my gosh it is my birthday. It was a busy day and weekend. We will celebrate this coming weekend.
Post a Comment