Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Monday, February 21, 2011

Pillow Top

This is a pillow top I have been working on.  I will make a Christmas pillow from it.  I started it on January 17th, while I was sitting in the waiting room of the hospital while Shaun was having his hernia surgery.  I finished it in the car while we were driving home today.  I like how it turned out.  I hope I can find the fabric I have in my mind.  You know how it is when you see something in your head?  I probably won't make it into the pillow until the fall when the holiday fabric comes back out.  And yes, I will iron all the wrinkles out!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

TOTALLY DARLING! I want one too!!! I haven't cross-stitched in probably 18 years. Just don't have time. You are so good at it!

Angela said...

I LOVE the counted cross-stitch...soooo cute!