
HOLY CRAP! Just when I think things are settling down in my life since the wedding, we get jolted this morning with a whopper of an earthquake!
I DO NOT do earthquakes well! They absolutely scare the be-gee-bees out of me. It doesn't matter if they are big ones or little ones--I freak out. I am calm on the outside because I am the 'MOTHER' and need to hold it together, but on the inside I am jello. Even the dog was scared! Her little heart didn't settle down for quite a while.
It was at 11:42 a.m. centered in Chino Hills/Yorba Linda area. Not far from us at all.
The same lady who always comes on tv from Cal Tech earthquake labs is on right now--you know the one with the really short gray hair-- and I'd like to smack her. She is very knowledgeable, BUT she is kind of laughing and smiling and saying that "well, some people might say this is only a 'moderate' quake". I don't know where she was when it hit, but it didn't seem like that to the reporters asking her questions.
1 comment:
My brother felt that earthquake too! My mom talked to him right after and said he was pretty "shaken" by it. He said he could literally see the floor rolling. Scary.
Post a Comment