Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Here We Goooooooo!!!!!


We are down to less than 48 hours until wedding bells time!

Sue and Becky were up early and down to Carlsbad to the flower mart for the 'big pick up'. The garages are full to capacity with everything pastel pink, greens, whites, creams, one can imagine.

We have neighbors and my visiting teachers in the one garage stripping thorns and leaves off of all the roses.

I think we are ready. Just a few more details for the DJ and mani's and pedi's tomorrow.

Lisa and Craig and Grandma and Grandpa arrived at noon. Newells are coming tomorrow.

Here we gooooooooooooo!

1 comment:

Berta said...

GOOD LUCK YOU GUYS! I'm thinking about you and KNOW all will be WONDERFUL AND MAGICAL! I wish we could be there. Love to all . . .