I took her to Felina. At the salon I go to. Elyse is getting married on Saturday and I didn't dare ask if she could come and trim Christine's hair. I sat in the front desk area reading a Country Living magazine. She's 14. It's her hair. Aside from something punk, or turquoise or hot pink, she can choose. We did talk about it on the drive over. She asked for my input. When she was done and Felina walked her to the front, it wasn't anything we had discussed. So I was really surprised.
BUT...
it is dang cute. She hasn't had bangs since kindergarten! Great choice, Chrissy!!
She was worried her dad wouldn't like it. Quite the opposite. He loved it. But he made the comment when we went to bed that his 'little girl' is growing up, and he's not sure he's ready for that.
(It's been a big week. High School. Seminary. New hair cut.Poor dad.....)
8 comments:
I like it, Chris - looks good!
Absolutely beautiful Chris. Grampa and I love you hair cut and the bangs are perfect. You are so grown up that we can hardly believe that you are only 14, but, going on 15. Love you sweetheart.
Grama and Grampa
I agree w/Duff! I like it, but she is growing up fast. I don't like it, but I do. My heart went still when I saw the new hair cut, like this is it. I love you Sparrow!
Beautiful. She is totally looking like a young woman. I just got bangs too. They are cute, but I hate doing them.
Ohhhhhhh, her hair is so cute! . . . she's gotten so big - you're gonna have to keep an eye on 'this one'! ! !
I LOVE the hair cut!!! Christine is such a beautiful young lady, I just love her.
I love the hair! Soooo grown up!
cherise i agree...they are a pain doing them espcically at 5 30 in the morning for seminary!
Post a Comment