Happy Anniversary to Ann and Brandon!
It was a cool, crisp, Utah spring morning, bright and EARLY. She was a beautiful bride and the flowers were smiling all over the place. It truly was 'happy' all around! Pretty much like this picture!
Have a great day you two.
Love Ya--
Laundry calling my name. A week's worth. I'm gonna be at it aaallllll day!
My visiting teachers came over. Amy lost her daughter a month ago, and today was Taylia's birthday. Hard day for her and yet she still came visiting teaching. I love this woman! Can I be like Amy when I 'grow up'? Taylia lived in China with her husband--whose job took them there--and four children. She was pregnant with their fifth baby. She was combing one of her daughter's hair and collapsed dead on the spot. Tragic! I cannot imagine. Taylia was every bit the wonderful woman as her mother.
My visiting teachers came over. Amy lost her daughter a month ago, and today was Taylia's birthday. Hard day for her and yet she still came visiting teaching. I love this woman! Can I be like Amy when I 'grow up'? Taylia lived in China with her husband--whose job took them there--and four children. She was pregnant with their fifth baby. She was combing one of her daughter's hair and collapsed dead on the spot. Tragic! I cannot imagine. Taylia was every bit the wonderful woman as her mother.

2 comments:
That's the saddest story I've ever heard. Very tragic.
That is so tragic not only for her family but for the daughter that was with her when it happened.
Post a Comment