Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Should I Switch?

I'm not happy with Christine's orthodontist.  He has a very condescending inappropriate bedside manner.  I think I'm going to make some calls and see if we can switch to someone else.  We started with one doctor and he sold his practice and we just stayed with the new one.  It's not working.

And that is the mild version of what happened this morning at her appointment.  It kind of hampered the rest of our day.

The HOT weather continues.  But my tomato plants are loving it!  I think it's time to pull out the zuchinni plants.  They are done.  I'm entertaining planting some more since our weather is warm throughout the fall?????

3 comments:

Raechal said...

I, and all my siblings, went to Dr. Redmond down in the canyon. Now it's his son, but Shelby went to him and we've always liked them. Good luck! There's nothing I hate more than doctor's/dentist's with a bad bedside manner....I don't like my dentist either!

Deidre said...

That is WAY to expensive and important, in my opinion, to not have a good experience. It is sad that the new guy is so horrible. The really funny thing about it is your bedside manner in the most important thing to patients actual skill/knowledge is second!! What a jerk, I would totally switch unless she is very close to being done and I'm pretty sure Brad would say the same.

Linda Jo said...

Yes, change!!!! I agree with Deidre! (whomever she is!)