...the coyote's after you!
Road Runner. If he catches you, you're through!
I kept singing this song in my mind when these cuties were playing in my yard this morning. I noticed them as I was looking out my kitchen window while cleaning up the breakfast dishes.
I let Darla out. She was oblivious to them. They to her too.
I just shook my head.
The coyotes would love both of them and we have had a lot of coyotes since the December rains.


1 comment:
I loved the road runners that would come and perch on the back wall in our yard in RSM. We don't have road runners in Western Washington I had never seen a real road runner in person until we moved to California. Our cat would sit and watch them and try to stalk them. I don't think she would have known what to do with it if she had caught one! The road runners were bigger than she was. Thanks for the memory!
Post a Comment