We were home for 2 days and headed back to Utah so Christine could go to EFY.
Her BFF in Midway is Lindsey and Chris met up with her in the grocery store in town.
Low and behold, when they drove over to the Dairy Keen for a shake, who was there in Heber, but her good friends from HOME!
Shelby's family moved to the east coast last year. Her grandma lives in Heber, and her family was out visiting. The Tate twins and Leslie G. were there too. Everyone headed up to the cabin for treats and some super speed Nertz.
EFY theme this year.
While I had lots of quiet time to myself I worked on my Personal Progress every morning.
I cross-stitched this pillow cover for Hannah's crib.
I crocheted burps and blankets.
Look how cute these are!
These are from Jan and Ann. They got the fabric--which I would love to get more of--and Ann's friend did the stitching. I like the edges a lot and am trying to figure out the pattern.
I did my tree whispering thing.
Lots of good water and some fertilizer.
I watched the summer Olympics. Go USA!
And worked on Primary things from 'afar'.
I sat out on the deck at sunset and just relaxed and took it all in.
Went in to Park City to the outlet stores. Natalie figured out she didn't have any newborn clothes for the baby. Just a couple of nightgowns. I got a few outfits for those first weeks until the 3 monthers fit.
Got some good sleep because then we were off for Arizona and Hannah to be born!

No comments:
Post a Comment