Check Cherise's blog for all the detail-details, but Heather came home on Wednesday night! All things considered, she is doing well. I talked to her this morning and she sounds tired, but good, and happy to be out of there! (I don't blame her. It was an okay place, but there's no place like your own home.) She is feeling all right, but still not much appetite. She has to force herself to eat. She loves cream pies, and I asked her if she liked banana cream. She said YES, so I'm making one this afternoon and we will take it up. If it sounds good, then let's get some in her! She needs some strength. The bananas will be good for the potassium she needs.
She couldn't keep anything down for almost 2 weeks, then emergency brain surgery, then in rehab for a week. She needs some calories in her to get her strength back!
One thing I've been so impressed with when I am with Heather--she laughs. She can laugh. Times are tough, but she can balance it with laughter.
No comments:
Post a Comment