Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What A Mouth!

Another appointment at the dentist to finish the crown and some additional work on the other side of my mouth. Soooo, both sides are numb, I have a headache, my jaw hurts, and my eyeballs ache too, I'm chilled, and don't feel good. The good news is I don't have to go back for four more months. It seems as I get older (and also genetics) I build placque more quickly so they want me to come more often to keep track of it for the next year. I spent the morning finishing all the laundry from yesterday, so that is now caught up, and then this afternoon and evening 'resting' off the meds. Duff picked up the call pool today for me. He had a cleaning this morning and found out he has to have a crown now! He'll probably do just fine--he's a toughy!

Sun shining today, but cold out. More rain is expected starting tomorrow night through the weekend.

Looking forward to feeling better tomorrow.

2 comments:

with love, r said...

Welcome back from Maui...I know how hard that must be...especially now that you feel yucky with all the teeth stuff going on.
Happy Anniversary? Geesh, I can't believe it's been a year! Happy Anniversary to them!!
Can't wait to hear what Duff (and you) get called to!!!!

Jennifer said...

Sorry to hear you are under the weather. Hope you get feeling better quickly. I have a feeling you are going to be called to be temple workers?