I'm miserable.
I ache all over. I can't breathe well. I wish my head would explode and just get it over with. I could tell last night there was no stopping it. At Mike and Adrianne's all I could do was lay on the floor. I was brave, but not well. I came home and went straight to bed. And didn't even sleep well then. Duff stayed up and quizzed Chris for her biology test today. Nothing sounds good and nothing tastes good. And on top of that I feel pressure. Not just from my head.
Visiting Teaching interviews begin tomorrow morning. I had everything done before I left, except the hand out. I wanted to have it done. I intended to have it done. I just ran out of time. So now I have to do it instead of staying in bed.
Don't you just hate it when things like this happen! So I'm off for the tylenol bottle....
8 comments:
No fun! Hope you feel better soon!
get some day-quil. It works!
or some really hot jalepenos!
I had some abodigas soup the other night and it reminded me of the Duffy's. It wasn't as good as mine-but not bad. We need to "soup it up" again sooon!
My dear friend I hope you get to feeling better soon. It probably didn't help to be on a plane either. Wish I was close by, I could bring you some good soup and just visit. It's been such a long time. I so enjoy your blog. I enjoy other old friends on facebook. I love you so much my sister. Talk to you soon!!
oh my goodness! I'll check on you tomorrow and see how you're feeling! My neighbor came down with Swine Flu and was front page of our local newspaper! Very dangerous - be careful. If you have hard time breathing - check with doctor! Luv ya !
Oh man... sorry, Cindy. Hand off your duties. Stay in bed.
I'M BACK:
How are you doing TODAY? I'm up WAY TOO EARLY for guitar lessons! Keep us posted!
Hope you are feeling a little better today! Have you tried my suggestion about the Neosporin? It truly does work.
Love ya!
Post a Comment