Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Saturday, October 3, 2009

--Saturday--

Duff is in Utah for the game last night and conference today and tomorrow. Chrissy and I slept in, made cinnamon rolls, and enjoyed the morning session of conference.

Left at 1pm for two lacrosse games in Newport Coast with an hour inbetween each. I brought the blanket I've been working on for Cherise and made a lot of progress. It got really cold down there. It made me remember what it was like growing up by the beach in Torrance. I had a great childhood!


Christine's games were good. Lost the first, won the 2nd. She played much better the 2nd game and scored! The sidelines erupted with her point! I was one proud mother!


After she scored!

We take grass for granted!

Home for dinner. I went to the market and Christine showered and cleaned up the kitchen for me. That was really nice!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

mom thats not after i scored. i pretty much didnt score at all because i was always in the crease
sigh