Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

CD Boxes

We got rid of our stereo.  It is 18 years old and we haven't used it for the last 5 years since ipods and docking stations have come out.  One day I took a fresh look at our bedroom and thought, 'why do we have that sitting in the corner?  It is a catch-all and gathers dust.'
So out it went to Rosie and Lourdes who were thrilled.
That left me with a dilemna:  what do I do with all our cd's now that the storage shelf and drawer went out with the stereo case?

With Adrianne's help, I searched on google for storage solutions.
I found this great cd storage boxes from Staples.
They hold 60 cd's in regular jewel cases.
I got 4 of them.
Yeah.  I have one whole box just for Christmas music.
It's in the dna in my family. :)


All alphabetized by artist, labeled, and on a shelf in my closet.
Ahhh.  It looks and feels so good...
(and yes.  I saw you roll your eyes you two.  Lisa and Kristin...)

1 comment:

Deidre said...

Aunt Cindy I wish I could steal you away from your busy life to come and give me a home organization makeover. I always have the intent and desire but between the boys, the errands it takes, and just the time I never feel like all my things have a place...at least in the way I imagine. I think it is a very good quality even if people do roll their eyes. :)