I went down the canyon this afternoon to get some Christmas shopping done. There are just some things I can get here at Costco and Walmart that I can't get at those same stores at home. Like Deseret Book items for a lot less than at Desert Book minus the shipping cost. It feels so good to begin to gather those items. And I also did some online ordering. Bingo. I purchased some generally summertime things on sale and no shipping cost! Yahooie. And it comes right to my door. Ahhhh.
Then over to Deseret Book for the things I can't get at the above mentioned stores, and some serious browsing of the home department. Can I just have one of everything and wrap it up, please? The blue and white soup tureen and the large serving platter. The blue beehive dessert plates. The beehive jars. Just a few. You know.
Next to deliver the blanket set for Ashley and Cortney's new baby. Every baby needs a new blanket, don't you agree? We met up at her sister's house and I brought each of us a black and white cookie from The Sweet Tooth Fairy bakery shoppe. We sat down in the living room and ate our treat and talked away. She has had some scares at the end of this pregnancy. Little Theo could be born this Thursday or by next Tuesday for sure. They will be taking him early at 37 weeks. The doctor gave her encouraging news today at her appointment.
No comments:
Post a Comment