For the last 3 days, I 've just been adjusting to be home again and getting ready to leave again. I will have only been home 4 days and then gone again. It's all good--really worthy--things. The timing is just not ideal. Kinda lousy actually. The good thing I think though is that I knew it was going to be like this and I mentally prepared better for it and I'm not such a stress case as I thought I would be.
I have not done one bit of Christmas shopping yet. This is terrible news for me. For the last 5 years, I have almost been done at this point of the year. I've just been gone so much I haven't had time to concentrate and do anything. I have my ideas and kind of a plan. I hope to get crackin' on this area soon. Online shopping is my friend for Christmas. The shipping costs make up for my time out looking and my gas running around.
Friday we leave for Utah and the football game and then Duff and I will stay for Brooke and Doug's wedding on Tuesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment