Ainsley had a doctor's appointment for a weight gain check. Since she is a tiny one, they just wanted to monitor it this week. She gained 5 ounces in 4 days. Yup. She and mama are doing just fine. Things are so different than when I had my children. I like the changes and progress. I was very impressed with their pediatrician.
We were starving at this point, and stopped to grab some lunch at In-n-Out. We had to wait soooo long at the doctor's office. They were busy.
We headed to Alia's in San Clemente for Ainsley's newborn photo shoot. Alia took Meredith's maternity pictures too. They go way back and have been good friends for a long time. Alia is one of those photographers who has it in the genes. Like my cousin, Roberta. And Christine. And Adrianne. People: I need lessons! haha...
What a fun afternoon we had dressing her up and down for the pictures. I can't wait to see them!
Fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment