Long day.
--Early morning meetings. Like 6:30am early morning. Which means I get up at 5:15.
--Home for a while. Foothill Ranch ward conference. Great meetings. Peeked into Mission Lake's sharing time. They were doing a stick puppet show using a table turned on it's side with a table cloth. Really fun, cute, and taught the doctrine well. The children were very engaged.
--Home for dinner by 5. Duff had the potatoes in the oven baking. All I had to do was get the pork tenderloin baking and the vegetables and salad done. Christine did the rolls. It was nice to have so much help since I had been gone all day.
--We watched the Grammy's. Adele. I like her style. No gimmicks, no skimpy clothing, no outlandish dancing. Simple and straightforward. She won the most awards. What a concept!
--Tribute to Whitney Houston by Jennifer Hudson. It was beautiful. It makes me sad that Whitney's life was so tormented. Bill O'Reilly had a spot on his show Monday regarding her death and in the Huffington Post. He is a no nonsense guy, and makes you think. Celine Dion gave an interview as well on her fear of Hollywood. She said you do your singing job and then you go home. You don't hang out at parties or you end up in trouble. All of that aside, I loved Whitney's music and her effortless voice. I danced and sang to her songs over and over again. She made you get in touch with your emotions in song. What a talent! She will be missed.
Something to think about:
No comments:
Post a Comment