Even though I didn't take this picture, it is exactly how the temple looked this morning.
So close to the beach and the fog surrounding it.
Duff and I went to the temple today.
I knew we should go, but there was so much to do.......
Everything changed once I was inside.
It does that to your soul.
We were reminded of sacred things that sharpen the perspective.
Brother Griffeth officiated. He married Josh and Meredith and Natalie and Robert. It was good to catch up with him in the sealing room.
He spoke to us couples before we began. I learned some things from his details that I hadn't thought of in quite that way before.
It was a very good morning, and the rest of the day came together in the way it was supposed to.

1 comment:
I can't wait for our new temple to be finished so it will be quick to go and receive that nourishment that we so often need. I was able to go to the temple while I was in Chicago a few weeks ago. I was so glad I did. I needed it that week.
Post a Comment