Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Monday, May 14, 2012

Spring Cleaning and Stuff Like That



I have a list of things that need to be done around the house.  The list is always longer than the time or resources.  It is nice to cross things on that list off over time.  Then I just keep adding to it. Haha.

This week the pot rack was on the list.  It is one of those items that gets overlooked during daily living until all of a sudden you catch a glimpse of it one day and say to yourself,  "When did that get so bad?" and try to remember when the last time was you cleaned it.

Duff and Mike took it down.  I cleaned and polished all the copper pieces, baskets, and ceramic garlic.  Duff sprayed the rack outside with simple green and washed it up.

It looks so much better now.  I have always loved this pot rack.  It adds charm to the kitchen.

No comments: