Josh and Meredith are on the road coming 'home' for a long weekend. They just called and are about 3 hours away now. Drive CAREFUL!
(Note: Kids got here safely around 2pm. Mere went off to surprise JT and pick him up from pre-K and then took Patti to the train station to meet Richard at Pepperdine for a law school event. She brought JT over here and they had subway sandwiches with Christine and her friend Leslie for dinner and then watched a movie, Meet the Robinsons. I had made Chicken Brocilli Casserole and the rest of us had that. Yummy! Got the rest of the Fall decorations out and it is festive with all the candles burning and mini-lights through the fall garland on the mantle. Every year when I decorate the mantle for fall, I love putting the pilgrims and indians out among the autumn leaves and lights. I think about their sacrifice to come to this land so we can have the freedom we enjoy. Thankful, Thankful, Blessed, Blessed.)
2 comments:
Don't you just LOVE when they come home?!? Have fun!
Post a Comment