Aaaaahhhhh! Finally finished New Moon! Geez, Mere, you are a speed reading 'demon' (couldn't resist!) I can't believe you started after me and finished before me! Now I can't decide who I want Bella to end up with: Edward or Jacob? I've also been wondering if the story isn't all a dream for Bella and she is going to wake up at the end of the last book...for an ending twist. I'm still trying to get ready earlier this year for Christmas, so I will have to divide my time with the 'Cullen Family' and that goal. It just might be the thing to help me get my shopping done more quickly!
4 comments:
Edward Cullen is waaay to sexy. I'm sorry but Jacob Black just can't compete (for Bella, that is. I'll take Jacob!!!). I'm all done with all three, and now I'm depressed. I can't believe I have to wait till next FALL for Midnight Sun. This is going to be torture! Now for the good news. They're making a Twilight MOVIE!!!! I'm so excited! You should check out Stephenie Meyer's web site. She's got all the news and updates on it (they're not that far into making it though). Do you think I'm obsessed??? Much love!
Okay--We'll have to make it a girls night out and go to the movie together! so there's a book 4??? I thought Eclipse was it! So good to hear from you. I've been missing your posts!
Love YOU!
oh there is definitely no competition. jaboc is too immiture for bella and is unable to see the "whole" picture. edward is really like 100 so he recognizes more things. I think he cares for Bella more too. Jacob comes off as a punk sometimes- pretransformation too! But there are actually 2 more books she has to write! it will be so hard to wait for them!!! but the movie is supposed to come out in 2008, but they haven't even cast it yet, so we'll see! we'll be home in the afternoon now, we were tired! see you soon. love you!
Maybe she'll just find someone new at the end and will not be with either one!?????? I guess we have 2 more YEARS to find out! Even though Edward is 100+ I find him immature sometimes too. He DID go to ITALY. And Bella is totally messed up because of both of them. I heard there is a 'twist' at the end of the story. It's bugging me to know what it is! See you SOON!
Post a Comment