
Tonight is the time to change the clocks AHEAD one hour. It officially changes to Daylight Savings Time at 2am, but I never stay up that late to change the clocks. I usually do them all around 9pm.
DON'T FORGET! or you'll be late tomorrow!
(Tonight we are going to dinner at Yama Sushi with Christine and then to see the new movie that's out, College Road Trip. It looks pretty funny!
My back has been giving me trouble yesterday and today. It's not as bad as it could be, but I think I've caught it early and have been taking it easy. I really hate having a bad back. I can go for weeks, months, without a problem and then the weirdest thing will set it off. I have no idea what it was this time. Christine is convinced that it is due to my cleaning and purging! I remember when I originally hurt it. I was a sophomore in High School and we were doing a P.E. rotation in gymnastics. Back in the early 70's, there were no spotters or real training. We had a requirement to meet and were expected to figure it out and meet it. I fell off the uneven parallel bars. I've had trouble ever since. At the end of that year, I tried out for the Drill Team and made it. We marched and performed a lot and again, I could go a long time without any trouble and then for no apparent reason it would go out. Oh well.)
3 comments:
i am ok no injuries. the trailer hitch is shot though. it is pushed up under the spare tire and the exshaught pipe is pushed back into the sway arm on the passenger side and it is bent out some at the hanger and the tail pipe hanger is out of wack also the bumper is pushed in and up some on the passenger side . dont seem to have any stearing problems though . dosent seem to be any thing major wrong will know more when the insurance man has a look will let you know . clint
I have never been a daylight savings fan since we live here in AZ but it did affect us this year. Brad works at the Countrywide Bank call center and his shift is an hour earlier since the time changed for everyone else. :)
I'm not really a fan of DST either. I wish we were like AZ and didn't change at all. Bummer for Brad. When do you leave for the east?
Post a Comment