Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Friday, May 30, 2008

Engagement Pictures Arrived!


Well, the last piece of the puzzle came together late yesterday when the engagement pictures were delivered on the front porch. So now we can start addressing wedding invitations.


Here it is. Steve did a great job. Well, he is a GREAT photographer, but they are a handsome couple too!
(If you happen to see the 'dandruff' on the picture it's because I need to dust my scanner!)

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow! What a great picture! Natalie is such a beautiful girl! I am soooo happy for her!

Brad said...

What a beautiful photo. Glad I got to see you guys too!

Angela said...

That is a way cute picture. How exciting for you to have ANOTHER wedding in your family!

Lindsey and Ben said...

The picture is so cute! It is an awesome picture of both of them! How exciting!

Berta said...

Beautiful picture! That "Steve" is amazing. Those are shots to be proud of. Thanks for sharing.