Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Monday, May 19, 2008

Go Kristi! Rah! Rah!

Okay, I am hooked on Dancing With The Stars. It just goes back to my high school and college days when I danced. I've got to try and find my BYU ballroom pictures. I know they are somewhere! My vote all along has gone to Kristi Yamaguchi and Mark Ballas. I loved watching her when she did all her skating. This was one of my favorite dances they did. The rhumba to the song 'Say' sung by John Mayer. (I am also a John Mayer fan.)

Tonight she scored 2 perfect scores of 30 points each. The results show is tomorrow night. I will barely make it home from Enrichment Night in time, but thank goodness for Tivo!

I got the house all tidied up from the weekend and laundry done. Watered my very thirsty flower pots in the yards and followed up on phone calls. We had a delicious bbq main dish salad for dinner. Christine is practicing her violin songs to pass off tomorrow. I love hearing the music in the house.

Josh got a job today. He and Mere are VERY excited, relieved, and happy. Now they will both be employed for the summer and earn some much needed money to get them through his last year of law school. He starts tomorrow already! A law firm nearby.

Shaun was out job hunting today too.

'Tis the season...

2 comments:

Traci said...

I'm a big fan of Kristi and Mark too. I voted for them tonight. I hope they win! Hey send me your email and I'll invite you to my blog.

Jennifer said...

Congrats to Josh! Has he decided what type of law he wants to go into?