
So busy getting back on track. I've only been home 24 hours in an 11 day period of time! Laundry (lots of it) and tidy, tidy, water pots, throw pots away that didn't get watered while I was gone, vt report, get ready for Brooke (our niece) and her friend to come tomorrow. They just graduated from the "U" on Friday and are coming down for a SoCal trip to celebrate. I gotta say: Brooke is one of my all time favorites. She is an amazing woman and what you see is what you get with her. I like that. CONGRATULATIONS on the graduation!
And now back to my domestic engineer job. Things just don't get done quite the way they normally do when mom/wife is home. Why is that!!!!????
And now back to my domestic engineer job. Things just don't get done quite the way they normally do when mom/wife is home. Why is that!!!!????
No comments:
Post a Comment