Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Monday, June 30, 2008

Busy Day


  • Christine left for Girls Camp. She was a little nervous. Last year it was a ward camp for her first year so this is her first stake camp. By the time we picked up Amanda and got to the church, she was fine. Running around seeing all her friends and the girls she knows from other wards.

  • Visiting teaching. Since I was already at the church, I went to the clerk's office and worked for over 2 hours updating the districts and companionships. Everything has to be done now on the church MLS system. The computers are a lot slower than I am used to at home, and the programs are different, so I'm learning a lot. I talk to myself as I'm going through things so it's good I'm by myself there!

  • Final dress fitting for Natalie this afternoon! She looks beautiful. 3 1/2 more weeks. Wow!

  • Laundry. 'nuff said!

  • Natalie and Robert's night for dinner. We had eggs, hashbrowns, bacon, juice. They did a good job.

  • Meredith took her little brother and Kylie to the beach today. It felt good to have a relaxing day off. She is a beach girl at heart! She is going to teach Christine to surf this summer.

  • More vting. Have to get this done asap because the end of the week is FULL!

No comments: