I've been busy sewing this afternoon. In a perfect world I would have had these done a long time ago, but I've kind of been busy with a BIG EVENT that's coming up soon! Here are her pajama pants, headband, and fleece blanket.
The girls were just supposed to fringe and tie the blanket, but Christine and I got creative and cut out some of the flowers from the leftover p.j. fabric and made a design on opposite corners.
I sewed across each of the petals so on the back they look like snowflake/stars. She'll certainly be able to pick out hers from the other girls! I also put a cute tag on the inside of her pj's. It turned out pretty cute. I can hardly believe this is her 2nd Girls Camp. She's quickly growing up right before my eyes!
2 comments:
that is definitely going to be the coolest blanket there! i'm so jealous!
Nic--I remember when she was a baby and I was on the YW Stake board and YOU were one of the LITES!!! Remember Camp Loch Leven??? Happy Days!
Post a Comment