Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Confess I Watched It


The Bachelor finale. As soon as our phone rang at 10pm and it was Meredith for me, I knew something was up. She is usually long in bed by that time (an hour later than us, so it was 11 for her). She had just finished watching After The Final Rose where Jason breaks up with Melissa on national TV and then goes after Molly, who he let go.

So of course we had to stay up and see what happened. Cripes Mirandy! What a creep!

Shame on Jason. Shame on Molly. Shame on Chris Harrison. Shame on ABC. Melissa is a class act. Hang in there girl. And NEVER again will I get suckered into watching this show.

6 comments:

cherise and Tristan said...

I know exactly what you mean. I have not watched this show in years and i heard how great this guy is so i watched it and now i feel lame cause he is not so nice. I finally went to bed at 12:30 am and got up at 6:00 to go to work. I will never let a lame show make me miss my bedtime again.

Thanks so much for everything you have done for Heather. SHe loved the pie. I read the post about Christine. It made me cry and touched me. I too bore my testimony on sunday it has been years. How sweet to see Christine developing her own. SHe was so great with the kids. Love you!

Kristin said...

I agree with Cherise. I'm never going to watch this show again. I've never watched it before and all through the season I thought he was a good guy, but not now. Molly will end up dumping him too when she really gets to see how he truly is. The only way I will watch this again is if Stephanie or Jillian get to be the next Bachelorette!

~ Stacey ~ said...

That is so funny. I have not watched this show since Triston and Ryan, and that was hit and miss. But yes I watched the final rose after not watching all season and was shocked by the outcome. What a nerd to break up on national tv with this poor girl who was blind sided by it. I think he will get dumped in the end and deservedly so!!

Rachel Ricchio said...

i was blown away at the ending. who would ever want to be sloppy seconds?!

Lisa Tucker said...

I think we need to get the x-wife on TV and have a little chat with her. He wants his cake and eat it too. He is trying on both of those girls. I was getting sick of his crying and titling his head back etc!!! Yuck.

gwen and bob said...

He's a whack job! But I'm sooo glad Jillian is the bachelorette! She is so cute and classy! Good for Melissa! she rid of him!