Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A New Friend!


Adrianne has been telling me about this product, Bar Keepers Friend. She loves it. They had a leak a while back into one of their showers and rust came with it and stained the tub. She used BKF and it took it all out! I decided to give it a try.
WOW!
It is really good. I have a white cast iron enameled kitchen sink and over the years it has a few scratches in it. I've always been a loyal Comet user. I thought, okay, I'll give BKF a try. Every scratch is gone! It does a fine job on my le creuset pans too.
I have a new friend!

6 comments:

Lisa Tucker said...

Wow I am going to try it. Do you get it at the market? I think I have seen it. Thanks Adrianne! I love good cleaning item.

Kristin said...

My mom always used Kleen King. I use it too and LOVE it! It makes my white sinking sparkling clean, gets out any silver marks that may be on my sink from pots and pans and just is great. Try it out too! Usually on the top shelf of the cleanser aisle near the stove top and silver cleaning stuff.

Leslie said...

That stuff is the best. I got mine at Target. Also, Cameo is great as well. Grandma Page always put that on the bottom of her pots and pans. They looked brand new.

Lisa Tucker said...

Ok I am going to go and get some. Thanks

Heather said...

Looks like super duper stuff. I will have to try that out. Wow, it's amazing the things they come up with these days.

Lisa Tucker said...

Bought it today!!! Oh my heck my kitchen sink is so shinny! Love it! I am I paid alittle over $2.00 is that a good price???