
Christmas Bells Are Ringing,
Hear What They Say To You,
Jesus Is Born!
In Bethlehem,
In Bethlehem.
I've just loved today! The choir program in church was amazing. It's just a regular ward choir, but the way they put it together and the spirit it brought was great. I came away so uplifted and grateful for Christ and His birth that we are all busily getting ready to celebrate. I'm working on my transition from Primary still. So I've been reading the Sunday School and RS lessons to prepare for class. Today Mary C. taught the TFOT lesson on The Supernal Power of Prayer. I really needed it. The material was simple yet deep and gave me a lot to think about. I would like to use it for a FHE lesson in a couple of weeks.
Natalie was a wiz in the kitchen. She had dinner all prepared and in the crock pot before I knew it. That was really a nice thing. So I wrapped some more, talked to my mom and both sisters on the phone. Gosh, I wish we were closer geographically! I miss them! The wrapping is practically done. Just a few items to put in some gift bags tomorrow. This is the first time I won't be up terribly late into the next morning wrapping. I'm really proud of myself for accomplishing that. Definitely plan to repeat that next year!
Josh and Meredith came over for a while. Had lunch and a fun visit. Then they went to the Petersons for Sunday dinner with the family. Mike and Adrianne went to the Robertsons for a family dinner too. It's really nice to have both families close by!
Baking done, thanks again to Natalie who helps so much with that. It is satisfying to see her building and honing her homemaking skills. She will really appreciate that when she has a husband and family of her own. (and so will they!)
The Holiday is officially here, and I'm loving it!
No comments:
Post a Comment