What a great day so far! I've been out and about getting things done. The Christmas List has more lines crossed out than not now and that is a good feeling. One, because it's accomplished, and two, because I get so excited about giving to each other! I saw Renee H. in one of the stores today, and we exchanged ideas about a couple of gift items and it turned out so well. We were both so excited about it that it was infectious with other customers. What a happy time for so many of us who were complete strangers! CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! (very contagious!)I love to wish the store employees a Merry Christmas and tell them thank you for helping me. I used to work in stores at the holiday time, and people can be so grouchy. I try to always remember that. A smile is quite catchy. It just usually takes one to start other ones. Tonight I will address Christmas Cards and get them out by the end of the week, and put out the Carolers we have collected over the years. Such memories! I've been thinking a lot about the symbols of Christmas today. I'll post more about that later.
I haven't heard from Josh or Natalie yet--he finished his last final today and she took her first one today. So I'll try and catch up with them later. Christine has YW tonight and they are doing a big service project. She is very excited.
I'm off to order a pizza and wings and make a salad. (I had already put that on my menu list for tonight.) I need to tidy my house. I guess the good thing is that I've had so much fun with CHRISTMAS CHEER today, it's not bothering me! Hmmmm....maybe that's the secret! Christmas Spirit and Christmas Cheer ALL YEAR THROUGH! (I think I remember a Johnny Mathis song about that!)
No comments:
Post a Comment