
Sorry about that! Busy catching up and still regrouping. (updated blog posts, see below)
Side note: The days are truly getting shorter. During piano lessons today, it was dark when I started my walk! But it was really fun to see all the Christmas lights on everyone's houses. It can't help but put you in the holiday spirit! So many different styles.
I'm not particularly a blinking light fan. Soft twinkling, maybe, but mostly steady for me. What do you like?
Side note: The days are truly getting shorter. During piano lessons today, it was dark when I started my walk! But it was really fun to see all the Christmas lights on everyone's houses. It can't help but put you in the holiday spirit! So many different styles.
I'm not particularly a blinking light fan. Soft twinkling, maybe, but mostly steady for me. What do you like?
1 comment:
It really depends on the stule of the house. Big-bulb color lights are cute if they're perfectly straight. And I do like while lights, but I'm pretty crazy about lights and how neat and organized they look (self-diagnosed OCD, it gets worse). I don't like icicle lights, i don't know why. Nothing too cheezy. I like very classy and neat, or i like it to look like a gingerbread house. That's why I don't have lights up at all. I spend 3 hours on something that would take a normal person about 15 mins.
Post a Comment