
Today is Indiana Jones Day. We got up early for a Saturday morning and met Mike and Adrianne, Nic and Brad, and Gary Miller at Regal for the 9:30am showing of the new Indiana Jones movie. I loved it! All of us did. I loved every part of it. What a good way to start the day/holiday weekend. 
Duff was driving so fast and crazy to get there on time, because Mike kept calling us and telling us how long the line was that true to my nature I ended up car sick by the time we got there. So 1st stop--the concession stand for some popcorn and a Dr. Pepper! It did the trick and I started feeling better by the time the previews were done. I HATE that sick feeling. It seems that the older I get the easier I get motion sick. Sheesh!
Then Mike and Adrianne took Shaun and Christine home and Duff and I and Natalie went to the Irvine Costco since we were 1/2 way there. We usually go to Crown Valley so I wasn't used to the layout of this one, but we still got everything we needed, plus a few extras. Hey, it's Costco, right!
Then we came home and the guys unloaded the car, I tidied the pantry and fridge, and Duff defrosted the garage deep freeze. Then we put it all away. Boy it looks nice and feels better.
Shaun and Christine made dinner for us all and it is simmering away on the stove. Sunday Gravy. It's the best homemade pasta sauce ever from the Sopranos Cookbook. You can get the recipe on line too. Nats and I are off to the scrapbooking store to get pens to address the wedding invitations. Here we go!

Duff was driving so fast and crazy to get there on time, because Mike kept calling us and telling us how long the line was that true to my nature I ended up car sick by the time we got there. So 1st stop--the concession stand for some popcorn and a Dr. Pepper! It did the trick and I started feeling better by the time the previews were done. I HATE that sick feeling. It seems that the older I get the easier I get motion sick. Sheesh!
Then Mike and Adrianne took Shaun and Christine home and Duff and I and Natalie went to the Irvine Costco since we were 1/2 way there. We usually go to Crown Valley so I wasn't used to the layout of this one, but we still got everything we needed, plus a few extras. Hey, it's Costco, right!
Then we came home and the guys unloaded the car, I tidied the pantry and fridge, and Duff defrosted the garage deep freeze. Then we put it all away. Boy it looks nice and feels better.
Shaun and Christine made dinner for us all and it is simmering away on the stove. Sunday Gravy. It's the best homemade pasta sauce ever from the Sopranos Cookbook. You can get the recipe on line too. Nats and I are off to the scrapbooking store to get pens to address the wedding invitations. Here we go!
3 comments:
Girl - we are polar opposites when it comes to two of your topics today! I didn't like the movie all that much - saw it on Thursday night. Also, didn't like Sunday Gravy when I made it once. It was odd. Maybe I did something wrong?
"It drops 3 times! ! ! !" . . .one of my favorite parts of the show! We saw it and "I" LOVED it! We went at 11:30am here because it was sold out last night! So fun!
we just got back from the movie, we liked it a lot! and I didn't know you love Dr Pepper! It's totally one of my weaknesses, I think I drank one every day while pregnant with my kids. yum!
Post a Comment