I've been boo'ed by Jamie! Now here are the rules: I will leave a comment on your blog and let you know that I am boo'ing YOU! Then you can save the picture and put it on your sidebar to let others know that you've been officially BOO'ed!Happy Halloween! Pumpkin Carving tomorrow! Yes, we are still doing it!
(Oh my goodness, what a busy day! I was up and out of the house the same time as Christine left for school to get my hair cut and weaved. Then home to gather my list and head out again. To the drug store to pick up a med and Halloween candy for the trick or treaters on Friday. Of course, I only buy the kind of candy I like, so I'll have to make sure I give it all out! Then to Raechal's to give some of the educational books I cleaned out of Christine's bookcase a couple of weeks ago. I had more errands to do and realized that my halloween candy would melt if I left it in the car. I didn't want to go all the way home or I might talk myself into not going back out, so she 'babysat' my candy for me! What a good friend. Then off to do some Christmas shopping. I have NEVER done this before. It feels so good. Just a little bit at a time. I don't feel all the pressure like I do when I leave it all until December. Went back to pick up the candy. Finally home and watered all the pots, and cleaned up the gutter in front of the house. Where did all the leaves and dirt come from????? Lindsey dropped by my 'catalog' stuff that I ordered from her (for more xmas gifts). I'm just crossing off that list! I got to thinking: I have good friends. It is interesting as you get older who your friends become. I have friends that are my mother's age. I have friends that are my age. And I have good friends who are my children's ages. I really enjoy that. We are all at different stages in life and yet have love and mutual respect for each other. Remember those Jr. High and high school years when friendships could be like a roller coaster?! How different they are when you are older. This is a good benefit of age. Tonight seems to be cooler and that is so nice.)
3 comments:
I was happy to babysit your candy today! It was a lot better behaved than my children! I'm so glad you're my friend too! I love you! And thanks so much for those little books, we are very excited about sharing them with our kids!
THANKS FOR "BOOOOOOing" ME! ! !
Hope you have a very Happy Halloween :)
Post a Comment