Well, I am a true fan after all! Hahaha! We bundled up and headed for Provo despite driving down in snow flurries. By the time we got to Provo, it was just cloudy and COLD. Good decision! Natalie and Robert sat in our seats with us and Josh and Meredith got to go to the tent with us. Since Mere had never been, Duff thought it was the fair way to split up the perks.
Players celebrating one of the touchdowns. We won 21-3, but it took the whole game to do it. No blow-out this time. A few scarry moments when we couldn't generate any offense, but kudos to the defense who kept New Mexico to only a field goal.
Meredith and Josh freezing their little patooties off!
Duff and I at the bitter end. Yes, it was very cold!
I don't know why, but I always like to get a shot of the scoreboard after. This one was mostly to show how cloudy, windy and cold it was. Brrrr.... But NO rain or snow for the entire game. Yippee! The drive home seemed long, but we finally warmed up. I got ready for bed and into some pj's and cozied up on the couch with a quilt. The next thing I knew, Meredith was gently waking me up to show me her 'project'. She stayed up until 11:40 pm sewing her heart out so she could finish her goal of where she wanted to be before they go home tomorrow morning! Bed, here I come.
2 comments:
Looks like fun. I would have frozen my hands off. I would have been in the tent area watching the came. I am glad they won!
I was so glad that you saw my sister Cali. What a great game. Thank you for all of the nice comments you have left me. I honestly can feel your prayers. Thanks!!
Post a Comment