I just about had heart failure and freaked out all at the same time! Ok 24 I hope it is going to be good. They will need to do a lot of advertising. Some of the loyals have left. I will be watching.
Uh way to freak people out. It totally work on me too, well ok the first one did, the second confused me, and by the third....:)
Sheesh! I almost freaked out! Wouldn't that be fun!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I just about had heart failure and freaked out all at the same time! Ok 24 I hope it is going to be good. They will need to do a lot of advertising. Some of the loyals have left. I will be watching.
Uh way to freak people out. It totally work on me too, well ok the first one did, the second confused me, and by the third....:)
Sheesh! I almost freaked out! Wouldn't that be fun!
Post a Comment