My back went out on Sunday afternoon, in the car, getting ready to drive home after church. I just moved 'wrong' and it 'grabbed' and out it went. I have been flat down for 2 days straight. It does this about every 3 years or so. I get a little careless with how I do things and pay for it.
The bad new is, I've been in bed with a gazillion things going on in my head that I had planned/wanted to do. It's been hard to turn my head off. The good news is, the world still goes on, my hubby is amazing, (he even did all the laundry on Monday so I wouldn't get off schedule), Christine is amazing, and I've read two books in two days that I've wanted to read for months and never got to! Right now I'm actually sitting up in a chair and things feel pretty good. I know better than to overdue at this stage, even though I want to bound outside and get back in to my vegetable garden! Well, walk down the stairs would be more realistic. So I guess what I've come to the conclusion is this: I get a week off to catch up on a whole other set of 'things to do' that I don't make time for. Not too bad, right?
5 comments:
Be careful!
Now my dear friend.....it is great that our husbands and kids are there to help us. Just take care of yourself and don't overdue it. When I was reading your blog and seeing all the things that you and Duff are doing, I thought, what a trooper. Sorry this happened. Love to you for a speedy recovery.
I'm sorry about your back, i hope you are up and around soon.
I heard about your back. That's so awful! When you're up and about again, let's talk garden. :)
"What the LATEST on your back? You okay???" Speak to us!
Get better quick!
Post a Comment