I have been on a mission. Duff asked me about it and I told him I really don't have a good explanation except that I feel an urgency I can't put words to. I don't know what it is. Maybe all the BIG catastophic earthquakes lately. So here's what I've been up to for the last several weeks. Organizing our emergency preparedness and food storage supplies. Now don't think we are perfect in this. We aren't. There is still so much that could be done, but at least now it is all in one place, we know exactly what we have and what we don't. But it's better than how it was before.
(click on the pictures to enlarge)
All of our manuals, and information in one place.

I've been working on this binder for a few weeks now.
4 comments:
OK, can I PLEASE buy your book? This looks GREAT. LOVE the shelves all stocked with goodies. You didn't explain - did you dry pack these things yourself? Please tell us more! We've been working on ours slowly - but I think the way world events are going, we'd better 'step up' the efforts. THANKS FOR THE INSPIRATION - but really would love to hear more.
PS.
I always forget SOMETHING - CONGRATS on your tabs ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Please bring your book with you this weekend!!! I would love to look at it! Congrats on the tabs...I know how things like that excite you when you learn something new like that. I can imagine you jumping up and down! Way to go!
sister duffy!
after this earthquake today, I realized i have to get on my emergency prepardness, and you know who i turned to?? YOU. you are the queen of this. can you email me with where i can get all these water barrels? and what to put in my 72 hour kit? or how you compiled your binders?? i would totally appreciate it!
rachelricchio@gmail.com.
Post a Comment