...of this!
Yesterday Rush Limbaugh said our country was 'hanging by a thread'.
Sound faintly familiar?
I wonder if his marvelous health care reform has a policy that will cure my sickness of him...
November can't come soon enough.
I wonder if his marvelous health care reform has a policy that will cure my sickness of him...
November can't come soon enough.

5 comments:
I couldn't agree with you more!
Seriously. I got up with the baby and turned on the tv to watch while he ate... Thought I would be watching regis and kelly but no, they were showing Obama sign the bill and use the 20 something pens he used. Blah Blah Blah. I did not care at all to see it. And yet is supposedly such a historical and monumental feat. ButI don't care. If I think about it I get sick, then enraged. So I just choose right now to live under a rock and pretend it is not happening. Pathetic I know!
I live under a rock with Cherise. What happens in November?
I hear ya sista!
I feel like this benefits a few people at a huge expense to others. I have not personally talked with many who are in favor...but maybe it is the demographic I hang around with. Very republican, and then there are Brad's professional (school) friends. They aren't for it either. No thanks to the government getting involved in my health and future income!!
Post a Comment