Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Few Random Things...

Talked to Dr. Nicholls, the oral surgeon.  It was very reassuring to hear him say that this new orthodontist, Dr. Y, is one of the best.  That means a lot.  Because he knows her well, he is going to call her tomorrow and have her send him all Christine's evaluations, xrays, pictures, etc.  Then he will call us and we will set up a plan.  He still has surgical privileges here in socal even though he just moved to Utah to his practice there, so we can have the surgery here or there and she can convalesce at the cabin and still be able to go to her follow up appointments.

I did some more visiting teaching today.  I have a hard time getting back in 'a groove' once I get home after I leave mid-day like that.  So I've just piddled around.  Got some things done, but not what I wanted to.  Oh well.  Tomorrow is another day.  Does that ever happen to you?

Celtics play tonight and I have to say I'm a teensy bit excited!  A few butterflies.

No comments: