Today was practically perfect in every way. Not that it played itself out perfectly, but it felt perfect in my heart. The weather was cold and rainy = cozy. The Primary Children performed their program which was inspiring and uplifting: I Know My Savior Lives. I attended the Family History computer class again and cleaned up more of our current records. Then Leigh gave a really good lesson in RS on the organization of the church. This year the lessons are so basic. I've thought about this a lot. Why would the Lord want us to go back to such foundational doctrines? My conclusion is to strengthen our testimonies because the world and life have all the signs prophesied that are coming true for the last days and we need to be strong no matter what.
We had tacos for dinner and Christine made a fantastic pound cake with an orange glaze. Boy, this girl is getting very good in the kitchen!

No comments:
Post a Comment