Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Friday, October 1, 2010

Tally

Tally to date:
  • 84 quarts pears
  • 74 quarts peaches
  • 64 pints raspberry freezer jam
  • 24 pints peach freezer jam
  • 15 pints raspberry/peach freezer jam (my favorite)
  • 40 frozen peach pie fillings
  • 20 frozen peach cobbler fillings
  • 42 pints Salsa
Still to do:
  • 1 box peaches
  • 1 box tomatoes

3 comments:

bBchronicles said...

WOW GIRL, you're making me look really bad!!!!! That is totally awesome!!!!

Mary said...

I wish I had paid more attention when I was a kid & watched & participated when my mom & the other ward ladies canned. Now it's too late - Mom's not here to show me. Never wait for tomorrow what you can learn today.

You're an amazing & talented woman & your daughter's & in law's are fortunate to have you to show them life lasting talents.

RSM Text Factor Gurus said...

You are really amazing.