Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Busy Saturday

We're going to have a very busy day today.

Duff and Christine already are out the door for her soccer pictures. He will drop her off at warm up and come back and get me for the game. Then home, shower and out the door for the Stake Baptism of which our ward is in charge this month. It is at 1pm today because of the RS broadcast later on at 5. So I will barely get home from the baptism, assess things here, and go back.

Christine is babysitting J.T. for Patti, so I will drop her off at the Peterson's, Patti and I will go together to the broadcast, and Adrianne will meet us there. Then we are going to 'ditch' the RS dinner, and go out ourselves somewhere else and Patti and Adrianne will talk wedding gowns! Patti needs as much time as possible to work her magic at the sewing machine before February!

Duff was thrilled to finally learn that the BYU game will at least be broadcast on the internet. So he will park himself in front of the computer come 7 o,clock and hunker down for the game!

I'll report back later.

No comments: