
Monday morning was crazy trying to get the cabin closed and down to Provo for Shaun's test and then to the airport. He and I had a couple of 'tense' moments due to some miscommunication.
Even though things were resolved and fine, when I got out of the truck at the airport, he came around with my luggage and looked me straight in the face and said, "I'm sorry for having words this morning. I love you." It takes a STRONG person of CHARACTER to offer an apology. You have both, Shaun.
LOVE YOU TOO!
Even though things were resolved and fine, when I got out of the truck at the airport, he came around with my luggage and looked me straight in the face and said, "I'm sorry for having words this morning. I love you." It takes a STRONG person of CHARACTER to offer an apology. You have both, Shaun.
LOVE YOU TOO!
No comments:
Post a Comment