Meredith and Christine going tandem. Josh is hanging on to the back while they got situated and then he gave them a slight shove off, and down they FLEW!
Christine flying past as Mere got a photo. Look at that grin!
Josh hit the jump that someone else had made a few days before and ate it!
Christine and Meredith with their 'it's been a long snow day and we're tired' faces.
I'm joining them with my sunburned, wind-chapped, tired face. What a good day!
Here I am whizzing by. I finally figured out you steer them with your feet! Once I realized that it went much smoother.
I stopped when I finally ran into a snowbank. We were all laughing so hard when I landed back in the snow!
Josh giving Christine the 1-2-3 ready, go, push........
These are the fields where we sledded at the bottom of Interlaken where our cabin is. This is looking up at our neighborhood. We are at the top of the far left ridge.
Christine on the tobaggon. None of us could stop laughing when we would go down.
Hanging on and steering her way down the hill.
Meredith after she crashed. The sled took off without her the rest of the way down. We're going to do this again on Saturday.

3 comments:
So jelous!! You guys look like you're having so much fun. And Midway looks beautiful! Hope you guys continue to have a great time! Love you!
Love you too! You are up late like I am.
How fun! We saw some kids sledding as we were heading up to your cabin....looks like you guys are at the same spot. Excellent!!
Post a Comment