Something To Think About:

Something To Think About:
Children are like wet cement, whatever falls on them makes an impression.

--Hiam Ginott

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Wedding Wednesday!

The wedding is a month from TODAY! So today Adrianne and I worked on more addresses and details. Boy, there is so much to do for a wedding! I still have to find a dress. I'm not a big fan of clothes shopping--never have been really. Most of the invitations are sent now, just a few we had to find addresses for, but those will go out tomorrow. Order the linens for the tables, confirm flowers and centerpieces, firm up the food.

We just had dinner, Christine is off for YW, and Adrianne just left for an interview with her bishop for her temple recommend. She is so excited.

Tomorrow I send out the invitations for the family shower. I can't wait! It will be so much fun!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

It's always so much fun to read your blog. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help with the wedding.I know how stressful it can be.

Cindy said...

Thank You, and YES you can help. I need all the help that is offered. I'm looking to have a 'meeting' Monday or Tuesday with everyone for it.

Thanks--

Meg said...

I can't wait to see the dress when my mom finishes it! Yes I'm feeling MUCH better thank you!!! Let me get all my moving stuff situated and I would love to help out too! John's leaving for Japan on the 23rd so I will have way too much free time.

Cindy said...

Megan--I would LOVE your help. Let me know when you get things settled after John leaves.

Love You!